Bazian refinery project - Kurdistan
Client: Bazian Refinery
Duration: July 2010 – continuing till now
Summary of works carried out at Bazian refinery:
- Rehabilitation of instrumentation of entire refinery.
- Rehabilitation of steam boilers & soft water system.
- Rehabilitation of air compressors system.
- Rehabilitation and repair of heat exchangers for the first unit.
- Organization of assigning staff contract for operating and maintenance. the number of engineers and technicians of these activity more than 23 engineers, and Technical Supervisor for a period of six months (from 9 / 2010 - to the 9 / 2011) and as following activities :
- Mechanical Maintenance.
- Electrical maintenance.
- Maintenance of Precision Machinery.
- The contract was renewed for another six months from 3 / 2011 and up to 9 / 2011.
- Sand filters processing with capacity of 100 cubic meters per hour and is equipped with Cartage filter.
- Processing of heat exchangers bundles for crude oil / 4.
- Processing of the refinery furnace tubes of unit two furnaces (chrome steel and carbon steel).
- Rehabilitation of concrete tanks for water treatment system (waste water treatment).
- Rehabilitation of kerosene Merox for the two refineries and operated within the specifications and the global standard.